Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and astatine every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
When you install our games and apps, we may collect and record information to enhance the experience and benefits of using our Services. We will collect personal public information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us through our Services. Users can always refuse to supply personal information. In said case, Users should avoid using social network features such as Sharing and Friend invite requests.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Services. Said information includes —but is not limited to— device type, brand and model, Android OS version, unique device identifiers, location and country.
The Service can offer several integrations with sharing services and other tools (like Google +1 button, Facebook Like button, among others), that can be used to share information and actions Users make while interacting with our Service. Also we may integrate in our Games competitive services for sharing Scores and Achievement between players, like Google Play Games Services or others. The use of the previous services and tools is a free choice of each user. It’s not necessary to use our Services. The social features that each User agreed to use enables the sharing of information with other contacts or the general public, depending on the configuration options the entity provides. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
1. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure the proper protection of information about the Users, including their personal information, from unauthorized access and disclosure.
2. By downloading and / or using an Application, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy, which is recognized by the User and acareapp by the User’s written consent to the processing of User information.
3. In case of User’s disagreement with the terms of this Policy, the User must immediately stop any use of the Application and immediately uninstall the Application.
5. User Personal Data. As used herein, “Personal Data” shall include all of the following:
6. data provided by the User as required to use the Application, including without limitation full name, gender, mobile phone number, and e-mail address; and
7. any other information about the User provided by the User and processed by Melanie APP
8. acareapp also collects other information about the Users which includes:
9. any standard data, automatically received by the acareapp server when the User uses an Application, including without limitation the User IP address, the User operating system, and the UDID number of the User device;
10. any information obtained as a result of other Users’ actions through the Applications.